The only program any optometrist would ever need
Our first optometry installation took place in 1988 and since then over 1000 optometrists trust us with their business.
Over the years we have learnt what is important. .
Eminance for Optometry automates many of the functions normally requiring strict administrative procedures in the practice.
Eminance for Optometry automates many of the functions normally requiring strict administrative procedures in the practice. One of the features is the management of recalls for contact lenses, where the recall is triggered automatically on invoice.
Driven by the patient wizard, Eminance allows you full control of all the Optometry features. It can be used in conjunction with other practitioners, where you decide whether the other disciplines can have access to your information.
Call and order lists can be produced on demand and mail merged as reminders. With the SMS facility, text messages can be sent; and even email recalls. The whole process is automated and ensures your patient returns back to you.
In summary, a host of new benefits. Extensive reporting, including average patient spend and the spend per lens category and type. Statistics that allow you to know where your profitability lies. The drill down facility, allows you to select an accounting year, the month, and then drill down to a single transaction. You can even drill down on the year to date activity for a medical aid, or even a practitioner.
Boost your recalls with the integrated sms facility
All-in-all, it is the most innovative, intuitive optometry management system available, offering features that took over five years to research to ensure that it meets the demanding needs of any optometry practice, irrespective of size. Health Focus was the first software house to provide the practice with SMS facilities, EDI, on-line electronic claims, advanced recall facilities and a host of innovative new features.
That’s why Health Focus remains the South Africa’s leader in optometry management software. It offers a hassle-free practice management system which enables optometrists to focus on the professional aspect of the practice, whilst enjoying all the functionality to maintain full control of their business. It’s system controls ensures that it can be used by all levels of staff, while still offering a high degree of control.
Experience how Eminance for Optometrists can change your practice
Eminance is a fully integrated debtors, creditors and stock system. Create a goods receive voucher, and your stock and creditor is updated automatically. Produce an invoice, and the stock is updated. Special emphasis is placed on areas of concern such as lab orders, bar coding, quotations, credit control and recalls. Off course, it does everything else that you would expect of a professional system.
The calculation of patient benefits, and the ability to have the medical aid rules on file, is aimed at reducing potential bad debts. Emphasis is placed on minimizing risk and automating routine tasks - all aimed at improving cash flow. Graphical reporting and warning indicators reduce waste. Special care has been taken to ensure compliance with Preferred Providers, with safety nets to ensure billing of easily forgotten codes such as hard coating and rimless frame fittings.
A comprehensive lab order system keeps track of the job status, and you can produce job status reports at any time. It even records the cost per job.
The recall system is so innovative, that the recall is associated with the tariff code. With an unlimited number of recall types, you are guaranteed that your recall system works! Eminance offers multiple levels of recalls, allowing you to target any group of patients for contact lenses through to frames and examinations. The recurring recalls too, have been enhanced. e-Business Enabled. Recall types are linked to tariff codes for greater efficiency.
Send it the script and it will isolate the code with a phenomenally high degree of accuracy, minimizing risk and improving profitability.
Strong stock control, including profit margin reports, stock by groups and categories, low stock, fast moving stock and slow movers. Bar coding integration even allows the automatic updating for a stock count!
Eminance allows you to create an invoice directly from a quote, or a credit note straight from an invoice. Along with its auto generation of a receipt, emailing of orders and recalls, it ensures administration is reduced.
Eminance offers it's own marketing system that is defined exactly how you want to control the information. Linked with the mail merger, it is indeed a powerful tool.
Feature filled to grow the optometry practice
Right from a small single user practice to the larger multi–practitioner store bar coding has a significant role to play. The major reason is that in any practice the largest single investment made is stock. To know how much money you have invested on your floor and to control the capital expenditure is in itself difficult. The solution however is a bar coding system.
- Tracks every item in your practice and provides accurate stock reports.
- Reduces the time taken for stock takes from days to hours if not minutes.
- Reduces user error in that the codes interface from quotes through to invoicing to credit notes and are either taken out or brought into stock accordingly.
- Users merely have to scan the item in and no longer have to type stock and or tariff codes.
- Barcodes are automatically generated if required when you generate goods received vouchers
Bar coding has many more benefits than a manual or alphanumeric system and it is also very cost effective. Stock takes are done in less time than you imagine, allowing you to concentrate on your patient while our program looks after your stock.
We systematically improve profit potential by ensuring claims are submitted and collected in time. Immediate account production and levy collection reduces operational costs.
Beside the host of features that Eminance offers, standard features include the production of a compiled patient history form in exam room for review, full support of the Vision 20/20 system, comprehensive case history and a mail merger based on marketing criteria. These are some of the features that Eminance offers to optometrists
- Maintains all patient information on file
- Unlimited dependants
- On screen credit control
- Comprehensive patient reporting
- Production and recalling of prescriptions
- Patient history available at all times.
- Produces invoices, quotes & credit notes
- Examination history
- Comprehensive financial reports
- Sales person & optometrist reports
- Movement report by dispenser or optometrist
- Stock movement, profitability and order reports
- Vat & activity reports
- User activity and practice status reports
- Reporting by tariff code for any period
- On screen graphical reports
- Generates tariff codes from script
- Patient clinical records on-line
- Marketing information on-line
- Professional recall letter mail merge
- Recall lists for contact lens patients
- Multiple level recalls
- On screen lookup for contact lens patients
- No show lists for recalled patients
- Updates contact lens patients recalls
- User defined recall date per patient by tariff code
|Frames & Stock
- Tracks inventory
- Bar coding
- Fills frame specifications into a lab order form.
- Calculates data needed for manufacture of lenses on site.
- Records & tracks consignment stocks
- Stock valuation and stock take facility
- Reporting on category e.g. sunglasses
- Tag recording and reporting
- Lab order generated after invoice
- On screen enquiry of orders
- Bin, tray & patient labels
- Lab order reports including WIP
- Remakes activated easily with tracking
- Verification of lab charges on receipt
- Job tracking and status reports
- Multiple practice support
- Caters for branches and satellite practices
- Supports associates and partners
- Automatic calculation of patient portion
- Submission of medical aid statements
- Reporting by scheme or administrator
- Age analysis and profile on demand
- Conforms to PPN requirements
- Automatic batch payment allocations
- Just-in-time benefit status
- Patient portion calculation
- Sophisticated booking system
- Allows scheduling of appointments
- User defined time slots
- Permits entering of forward consultations
- Creation of temporary patient accounts
- Lab tracking and enquiry
- Produces follow up vision-care letters
- Mail merger for customised letters & reports
- Records clinical history per patient
- Automatic generation of recall letters
- On screen credit control with financial notes
- Warning when accounts overdue
- Age analysis for any date range
- Benefit warning check
- Production of overdue account lists
- Convert quote to invoice to credit note
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standard
- Reprinting of source documents
Eminance. Powered by Health Focus